MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS:
Building your Team
in partnership with
A workshop for helping you understand how to develop, structure and lead your team to support your company’s growth
Marco Soares and HSBC have teamed up to deliver a practical and thought-provoking online workshop designed to help you understand how to structure and manage your team to best support your business growth. Marco will share the tools, principals and frameworks you will need to develop a high performing team in your business.
Mind Your Own Business: Building your Team for Growth will include case studies and real-life examples to help ensure you genuinely understand how to apply the content of this workshop to your business.
More people = more complexity
As you grow your business you will need to grow your team, and more people equals more complexity. Some of the challenges that start to emerge include:
- More mistakes are made resulting in you having to firefight and get involved in day-to-day activities due to skills and experience gaps in your business
- Mediocre departmental performance or departments not achieving their outcomes which puts pressure on other areas of the business
- Being under resourced and struggling to recruit the right people at the right time
- Reducing margins or inconsistent customer experience because things aren’t done properly first time around
- Goals, plans and projects taking too long to implement or not achieving the desired results
- You feeling detached from the front line and not having a clear understanding of performance challenges in real-time
Better teams build better businesses
Building a capable and engaged team is one of the most important foundational elements you will need to address to ensure your growth is sustainable.
If you want great results, if you want your business to make an impact, if you want your business to function without your day-to-day involvement, you will need to focus your attention on building and developing a brilliant team.
Stefan Grosvenor – Identity Consulting
“Very useful and worth every minute”
Jayne Ausling – Ware-Logic
“Engaging, easy to apply to your own business. Excellent facilitator to take your business forward”
Eileen Waller – JC Leisure
“Excellent, I think all businesses would get something from it, either with respect to financials, gaining more business or organising time”
Jeremy Parkin – Cockett Henderson
“Wouldn’t tell my competitors! But I would tell other business owners”
Kerem Sahin – Girne American University Ltd
“It is very eye opening and gives broad understanding of challenges and the tools available”
Dillan Gamanlal – Dillex
“Should be compulsory for all business owners”
What can you expect from this workshop?
The HSBC Mind Your Own Business webinars are engaging, interesting and packed with practical tips and best practice for owner managed businesses. The feedback is consistently excellent for these fast-paced 90-minute exclusive events.
What you will take away from the workshop:
- Gain a clear understanding of what you should expect from your management team and how to lead them properly
- Learn the key principals of good organisational and management structures (getting your bus right without being overly corporate)
- Find out how to plan your recruitment proactively so that you aren’t constantly hiring in a hurry or making expensive hiring mistakes
- Identify what really drives culture and engagement and the practical steps you can take to develop this
- Ensure there is a proper communication rhythm in your business so that issues and opportunities are identified and dealt with quickly
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS: Building your Team for Growth
Date: Thursday 10th March 2022
Time: 10.00am – 11.30am (with a Q&A session at the end)