Sales and Marketing
The bottom line of any business is to make sales and money, and marketing is an essential channel to reach that goal. Business coaching can help you reach your sales goals through marketing by improving your lead generation and refining your marketing strategy.
Contact Marco Soares
Elements of effective sales and marketing
Refining your sales processMaximizing your conversion rate from enquiry to sale is one of the most effective ways of improving your revenue. Many businesses just don’t put enough thought and effort into sales process. Making sure prospects have a wow experience at the very start of their journey and improve sales management are important areas that can provide surprisingly good results.
Improving lead generationGenerating a sufficient volume of qualified enquiries is vital to growing your turnover and profit. The key is building a marketing machine that can deliver consistent results over a reasonable time frame with decent ROI.
Developing existing and lapsed customersIf you have an established business this will almost certainly be a key area for development. Many businesses are so focused on chasing new customers that they often neglect this precious asset.
Defining your uniquenessStanding out from your competitors leads to better margins and increased sales. The key to achieving differentiation is to avoid generic clichés and to really discover your businesses personality and ideal customers
How we can help improve your sales and marketing
Refining your sales process
- Increase your conversion rate by reviewing and improving your sales process from initial enquiry through to after sale
- Implement the correct reporting and training to manage your sales team/channels effectively
- Reduce pricing objections by injecting personality and flare into your customer journey so that you stand out from the crowd.
Improving lead generation
- Improve the effectiveness of your existing lead generation strategies
- Define your target market/s and implement a bespoke marketing plan that can effectively funnel quality prospects into your sales process
- Help you to calculate and understand important concepts like client lifetime value, acquisition costs, ROI per lead source
Developing existing and lapsed customers
- Reactive lapsed clients by implementing a process to track and convert lapsed clients
- Increase revenue from existing clients through effective marketing strategies and sales management
- Improve referrals and loyalty by developing customers into raving fans
Defining your uniqueness
- Stand out by defining your compelling unique selling point or guarantee
- Integrate your USP across the entire customer journey so that you deliver on your promise
- Align your marketing collateral and branding to your USP
Learn how business coaching can improve your cash and profit
What are the 5 P's of business marketing?
What is the difference between sales and marketing?
Sales relates to the operations and activities involved in promoting and selling your products and services whereas marketing is the process of promoting, selling, and distributing your products and services.
What are the roles of a sales versus a marketing department?
A marketing department will be responsible for research and development, pricing, distribution, customer service, sales and communications.
Your sales department focuses on customer contact to drive sales and will advise the marketing department based on feedback with customers.
What is a marketing strategy?
An advertising or marketing strategy is a plan to reach and persuade customers to buy a product or a service.