Learn which of your numbers allows for better business decisions and growth.
The Financial Masterclass for Business Owners
- Would you like to have a much better understanding of the numbers in your business?
- Do you have a good understanding of your P&L, Balance sheet and cashflow forecast?
- Do you know which numbers to focus on each day and week to grow your business effectively?
You don’t have to be an accountant to run your business effectively, but you do need to know which numbers are important, how to analyse them, and how to balance turnover, growth, profitability and cashflow.
Most business owners are never taught what they need to know and why they need to know it.
This Masterclass is for those who want to improve their knowledge and learn the most important principals and tools relevant to business owners.
Learn how to:
• Read financial statements (including a balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statement)
• Calculate your breakeven and how this changes as margins and overheads fluctuate
• Clarify what reporting you need, how frequently, and why?
• Identify what levers you can manage to improve profit, turnover and cash flow
Having a good understanding of the above will enable you to make much better decisions about costs, investment and growth, and will ensure that you get the most from your team.
The content is specifically designed for owner managed businesses that want to grow sustainably and profitably.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH WELLS ASSOCIATES
When: 7th June 2019 8.45 – 12.45
Venue: The East Sussex National