In order to maximise the time that’s available to grow your company, time management skills are essential. Business coaching can help you prioritise tasks in order to achieve your business goals faster and to take on new opportunities to help grow your business in a sustainable manner.
Contact Marco Soares
Elements of effective time management
Do you make the most of the people around you? Many owners find that they are so embroiled in the day to day tasks that they have little time left to grow their business.
One of the ways to utilise time effectively to develop your business is for you to learn how to delegate.
Work and life balance
Many business owners or leaders find this area particularly challenging. If you want to have a growing business and a decent work/life balance it is super important to be highly organised and productive.
How much time each week do you spend on tasks that fall outside of your pay grade?
Many business owners know they should be doing high-value work but often don’t know where to start or even what their job description should be.
Direct your energy
Being a good delegator, having great personal organisation and focusing on high value tasks is critical. But, you also need to have good, consistent levels of energy each day to be at your best and inspire your people.
Approaching your goals and tasks with the right level of energy has a massive impact on the quality of your results.
How we can help you improve your time management
- Identify specific tasks and responsibilities that should be delegated to others in your business.
- Learn how to delegate effectively so that tasks and responsibilities and handed down correctly and sustainably.
- Develop your team so that they eventually take over all your day to day responsibilities in order for the business to run independently of you.
Balancing work and life
- Get more done by implementing a personal organisation system.
- Become more efficient by Identifying unhelpful habits and practices and replacing them with best practice.
- Organise your time more effectively by structuring your ideal week.
- Identify low value tasks to help you delegate, stop or optimise these effectively.
- Understand your personal strengths and weaknesses to help you perform at your best.
- Clarify the high value activities you should be focused on to ensure you grow your business and develop your team.
Direct your energy
- Understand your energy cycles and how to manage them.
- Shift your mindset to be more outcome focused and self-accountable.
- Have more fun growing your business.
Learn how business coaching can improve your time management skills
What are time management tools?
What are examples of time management skills?
- Strategic planning